Is There a Way to Keep Communication Fluid Between the Front Office and the Job Site?
Seamless communication is an integral component of any construction firm’s success.
Today’s technology supports remote workers through cloud technologies and mobile applications which are optimized to support collaborative efforts between multiple users and multiple locations.
Network Outsource specializes in providing construction businesses with a secure and efficient IT environment. Whether a company’s employees are working from the head office or on a construction site, our team of expert technicians keeps them connected to support efficiencies and productivity.
Can Network Outsource Prevent IT Downtime?
Comprehensive IT care which focuses on a proactive approach dramatically reduces the chance of debilitating downtime. Our continuous IT monitoring and maintenance ensures our valued customers’ IT systems remain fully functioning, optimized, and ready for use whenever they are needed.
Among the services construction firms can count on with Managed IT Services from Network Outsource include:
- Mobile Solutions –We give employees the flexibility they need to securely do their work from anywhere and on any device available to them.
- Secure Communications – Construction firm communications are dependent upon much more than simply making phone calls. We make it our business to ensure our clients have efficient, secure platforms for sharing and collaboration on blueprints, documents, spreadsheets, and more.
- Always-On Technology – Downtime costs construction firms money. If a company’s IT systems aren’t functioning properly, the job site grinds to a halt. Our proactive IT maintenance keeps our valued customers’ IT functioning optimally, so it is available whenever and wherever it is needed.
What Construction-Related Applications Does Network Outsource Support?
Big box IT solutions intended for large scale commercial operations simply aren’t adequate to meet the needs of the construction field.
Network Outsource has the knowledge and experience to assist leading construction firms with the following applications for the construction industry:
- Honest Buildings
- BIM 360
Why Should My Construction Firm Partner with a Managed IT Services Provider?
Our expertise allows us to custom-design an IT environment to support workflow processes, to improve efficiencies, and to promote productivity.
We offer construction businesses the following:
- Applications and technologies designed for the construction industry
- Vendor management of the leading wireless technology and local broadband service providers
- Advanced cybersecurity protocols to address data privacy, phishing attempts, ransomware, and malware
- Compliance legislation expertise which focuses on state and local building codes as well as adherence to SCADA and OSHA principles and regulations
- Current and fluent on technology development to meet job site requirements, including support for job time frames and workloads
- Responsive service to coordinate equipment and service orders
- Scheduling software to support coordination between employees and local service providers for supplies, services, and equipment
- Quickly set up to provide communication for local crews and subcontractors in locations where there are not existing facilities
What Other Services Can I Expect from Network Outsource?
Network Outsource brings you:
- CloudSource Connect – Always have access to your data and resources. Anytime. Anywhere
CloudSource Protect – Cloud-based protection for your organization’s network and assets
- CloudSource Collaborate– Seamless communication promoting teamwork within your organization
- CloudSource Support – Answers and troubleshooting to drive workflow efficiency
- CloudSource Mobility – Optimizing your technology to compete in a mobile economy
- CloudSource Cybersecurity – Managing your IT security and protecting your organization with high-level, always on cybersecurity solutions