Could Your Nonprofit Organization Accomplish More with the Right IT Support?
Non-profit organizations have a focus that is entirely different from a commercial enterprise. Guided by a unique mission, non-profits dedicate their time and attention to the details required to help them meet the needs of the people they serve.
But though non-profits and commercial businesses have different priorities, both rely on technology to help them accomplish their goals and to successfully reach their market.
The work non-profit organizations do hinges on providing help within a specified community. To meet this goal, non-profits need an IT environment that enables them to maximize their limited resources.
That’s where Network Outsource comes in. Our team of expert technicians streamlines the IT infrastructure of each of our non-profit clients to maximize the IT assets they already own. We provide them with an IT suite that supports their mission and operational goals.
How Does Network Outsource Tailor Their Offerings to Meet the Unique Requirements of Non-Profit Organizations?
- Create a custom workflow for the employee onboarding, transfer, and termination process
- Create technology procurement processes
- Create and implement custom IT Policies
- Budgeting and grant assistance through working with the finance department to create a budget and align special grant funding with current budget parameters to achieve the best possible resolution.
- Tailor support needs to undergird remote staff, administrators, and students
- Locate and remove costly inefficiencies
- Undertake the role of IT Director
- Serve as Project Manager for eHR implementation
- Attend leadership meetings on regular basis
Think That Outsourcing Your IT Needs is a Luxury That You Simply Can’t Afford?
Network Outsource makes Managed IT Services affordable for not-for-profit organizations. Our budget-friendly pricing is available on a subscription basis with monthly payments to fit even the tightest bottom line. With no minimums with our contracts, our valued clients have the freedom to add or remove users on a case by case basis, allowing them to only pay for what they use.
What Other IT Support and IT Security Options Does Network Outsource Offer Non-Profit Organizations
Network Outsource offers comprehensive IT care to equip our customers with a stable, secure, mobile IT environment that supports the work they are trying to accomplish.
Among the services we offer non-profit organizations are:
- CloudSource Connect – Always have access to your data and resources. Anytime. Anywhere
- CloudSource Protect – Cloud-based protection for your organization’s network and assets
- CloudSource Collaborate– Seamless communication promoting teamwork within your organization
- CloudSource Support – Answers and troubleshooting to drive workflow efficiency
- CloudSource Mobility – Optimizing your technology to compete in a mobile economy
- CloudSource Cybersecurity – Managing your IT security and protecting your organization with high-level, always on cybersecurity solutions
We welcome the opportunity to partner with non-profit organizations who are striving to make a difference in our community.
What Non-profit Applications and Technologies Can Network Outsource Support?
- Behavioral Health: OMH, Connections, CAIRS, Compass, RSA Secure ID, 10e11 eCR, and IMA
- Business Applications: Fund EZ, Donor Perfect, Office 365, Datis, Sage FAS 100, and Raiser’s Edge
- IP Security Systems – Cameras and Perimeter Access
- Wireless Networking
- Collaboration Systems
- Thin Client Network Environments
- Remote desktop
- Internet Safety and Content Filtering
- Videoconferencing and Distance Learning
- Hardware: Thin Clients, Signature Pads, Surface Pros, Desktop PCs
How Does Network Outsource Address My Security Concerns?
Network Outsource understands that compliance legislation efforts and data security protocols are of utmost importance to our not-for-profit clients. With this in mind, we offer industry-leading, best practice strategies which include:
- HIPAA, HITECH, PHI, and IT Policy Compliance Expertise
- Email Encryption
- Physical Security
- Data Breach Prevention
- Blocked and Tracked Access to Inappropriate Content
- Protection Against Phishing/Spear Phishing Attacks
- Ransomware and Malware Protection
- Compromised Passwords Detection
- Data Privacy
How Does Network Outsource Solve the Concerns of Non-Profit Organizations?
We at Network Outsource understand that not-for-profits are tasked with providing necessary services to those who are most vulnerable in society while operating with a very limited budget. It can seem like mission impossible.
That’s why we do all we can to help.
Among the services we offer our non-profit clients are:
- Create and implement technology policies that satisfy HIPAA requirements and quality assurance goals
- Create unique employee onboarding and offboarding procedures to streamline HR functions
- Work closely with all departments to understand the needs of each individual program and identify existing or potential IT risks
- Provide both pro-active and responsive support services so that staff can focus on their expertise, aiding those in need